Thursday 4 August 2016

Vlog 160 Healing - YouTube

Vlog 160 Healing - YouTubeCould it be that people are listening to your video and then getting the contents reframed by your enemies? When I was trying to get myself out of my own psychological mire, I think this happened to me a lot. Even toward the end when it was all becoming clearer, I had some very bad experiences, where people would begin to see my point of view and then flake out on me. It was such a typical fashion that I concluded that people nowadays had simply become flakes. Well, even if they are taken in and caused to see things from the opposite perspective, to me that person is a flake. All I can say is that the closer you get to the truth, the more the hostilities intensify. Start to see it as a spiritual battle and aim to anticipate the failures and negations. It won't last forever.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity