Thursday 27 June 2013

I really like being, about to be 45

Indelibly.

I suppose everybody has a time which is theirs.  Middle age seems to be related to my own genetic picking.  I can be me, arrivedly.

To be unwritten...to have unwritten....no meaning granted to youthful images or ideals.

I like the formulated structure.  I've written everything down.  Written stuffs.   My face also has a written quality.  The video in which I like myself best looks most etched.  I hadn't slept too much the night before as I'd taken an antihistamine (now deemed to give me sleepless nights) and I'd been reflecting the whole night on Julia Gillard's fall from power.  That video reveals my intense philosophical disposition.

What's clear is that, had patriarchy inscribe on me, I'd be in a lot of trouble right about now.  It didn't write me as I wrote myself.

Most people don't get to live their ideals, but I've made things work out perfectly.  I've solved all my intellectual queries, resolved all the psychological issues, married happily, sans child.

I've pursued, pretty much, a military and sexual dimension...of reality.   I like those things because I like them.

The English language doesn't please me even now, but here it is.

I like stuff I've created, not so much the stuff I didn't fucking do.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity