Thursday 29 October 2015

Vlog CCCXLII - YouTube

Vlog CCCXLII - YouTube:

Jennifer Armstrong 3 hours ago · LINKED COMMENT
An underperformer is a covert narcissist? I have often underperformed because I feel like I am burning up when I am addressing certain issues. At least this has been the case in the past. I've felt like my head was on fire. Basically I was trying to undo the spell of fascism that had been cast over me. I had a blood debt....I had to submit to autocratic authority...I was trying to undo all of these spells. But every time I tried to, my head caught fire and I could hardly think. "Thou Shalt Not..." Rhodesia had cast its undeniable spell --- but it had also been a source of great and natural organic delight, and a genuine source of innocence, in another aspect.
+Jennifer Armstrong "Spells" for sure. Narcs and their "trash magic" as Thomas Sheridan put it - "black magic" is giving them way too much credit.
+Narcissist Free But I think it has been the whole of human history to cast spells and to succumb to them. Think of the Aztecs and human sacrifice. There is something retrograde about narcissists -- but let us not forget that humans still are not free from the spell of superego, religion, and the like.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity