Wednesday 29 May 2013

Violence

The fact is all societies are formed by violence.

In the beginning of Rhodesia, the British authorities hanged a female prophet called Nehanda.  She was causing people to rise up against the colonial regime and was powerful witch.

After that, the regime was established, but also on the basis of its own powerful witchcraft.

Basically, on internalized values under pain of death.,

When I am confronting the restrictions to my thought, I am confronting one of those brutal army special forces guys.  I just feel “wrong” when I do this, and inwardly shattered.

Every time it is the same.  I oppose this system within myself and it shatters me.  I feel doomed.  I feel like I have sealed my fate on the level of FATE, which means that someone is going to inform me that someone I care about is dead.

I fear retribution at a metaphysical level.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity