Tuesday 10 March 2015

TUMBULAR 25

I found that if I could get a particle to program itself with my message and then it would disappear and re-appear many light years away, communicating the Earthly message, our trials and tribulations of the twentieth century.  The imprint was in the programmed movements it would make, not dissimilar to Morse code or binary coding.  I found that I could train the particle in a manner very much like training rats or smaller creatures like winged insects I'd been capturing inside my cell.  I had to get the message out there somehow and burying microchips in the walls of the tumbulation was only part of my plan.  The broader picture was their potential to project, I don't mean exactly like radio waves, but by being propelled directly from the tumbulation in a way that would lead to their displacement in time and space.  New coordinates could be tracked and the location of our message could then be determined.   Certainly not all messages would attract an audience, but the more we employed the method of particularisation, the less of our history and knowledge would be irrevocably lost.



No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity