Thursday 26 May 2016

A serious propaganda misdeed that seriously misfired - YouTube

A serious propaganda misdeed that seriously misfired - YouTube:



'via Blog this'



Anytime I hear or see a group saying or acting like they are tough, I know it is just a front and they are weak. Unfortunately whole segments of society and even towns can act and think they are tough. They are overcompensating. Many of them join together or push certain group norms and mores in order to fit in. Some can do this playfully and get away with it, while most embody what they feel is tough and broadcast this bravado. This also goes for people or groups that are perceived to be hard workers and promote themselves as such, when actually they are not working any harder than anyone else, and of course, there are the people who manipulate others and rip down the hard work and happiness of others.
Jennifer Armstrong 
Back in the say, when I was extremely impressionable, my father had to visit an army barracks and there was a kind of wooden fence and an arena. I would have been about eight or ten and I went and leant against the fence, nearby to some massive biceps of some real soldiers. My father cautioned me away. They may have been making threatening sexual references or something I was not aware of. This was genuinely a rough and tough culture.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity