Monday 2 May 2016

Vlog 49 Healing





Ok, so the narcissist has a very vicious superego. Sometimes the narcissist is a sadist, but the masochistic type of narc is much, much worse it seems, from what you have said here (this is just to put it all in different terms). It makes some sense of my own critical goal, which was to end the cycle of this heavy superego abusiveness in my family. In fact the cycle can be ended, and I believe the French philosopher, Bataille, helped me here, although I may have already had the right idea anyway. He was correcting Nietzsche's tendency of viewing everything in hierarchical terms of status and power. He said, (in effect), "don't do that any more. Go sideways or laterally to escape this psychological control mechanism. Don't re-imprint it by seeing everything in terms of status and hierarchy, up and down.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity