Tuesday 31 May 2016

What are Bataille and Nietzsche really trying to do? - YouTube

What are Bataille and Nietzsche really trying to do? - YouTube 


You have a talent to talk for 20min without saying anything. Your peach is a babble with very little sense. You seem to be a very nice person but the way you express yourself..... I sometimes fell as if you are talking to some alien species from other planets.
Jennifer Armstrong 
I am indeed a lovely person. I always welcome Americans to my YouTube channel and I even encourage them to breed like rabbits, so that the rest of us can experience so much more of this. The world simply cannot do without people exactly like you, who express everything they know in a just couple of very short sentences, leaving us in no doubt at all as to their intellectual calibre.
PS. No need to worry if you "sometimes fell". You can pick yourself up again, sweetheart.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity