Wednesday 25 May 2016

Vlog 87 Healing - YouTube

Vlog 87 Healing - YouTube: "Ok, I'm commenting here, but in a different vein. My view is that narcopaths are no match for someone who is whole. They are really outclassed. Supposing I have a weaker point, and why not, or why wouldn't I? Everybody has them. I will offer my weaker point as their dinner. "Here, come take me. I have a weaker point." When they arrive for the dinner, I will bash them with my stronger point. After all, why not? I have a stronger point, so I may as well bash them with it.

It's very weak, in any case, to think that everything is competition. This is so modern and gullible. The modern narcopath makes believe that he or she is not expendable. But this is tremendous gullibility. I have never engaged with someone who was using narcissistic dynamics against me who was not gullible. And always, up until now, it has not been their shrewdness but their gullibility that has disappointed me entirely. That makes me sad because humans have not always been so star struck.
I see the cause, not the competition, and when a narc goes on a rampage, they destroy their cause, at least in my eyes. I've never known this not to happen.
And when they choose their battleground and their point of contention, it always strikes me as humorous. For instance, they can't comprehend that when they choose to target me for quality X, I will take them at their word, and make them question every quality X they have about them and whether that's a good thing. This is so easy to do. The narc. raises a doubt and uses boundary violation, but if it's war, then I'm not hindered by the rules -- so long as a war, or a challenge, has been declared.
But the narc. is so stupid, he doesn't even realize he has issued a challenge. He is so unskilled that he does not preserve others through maintaining healthy power relations. He issues unnecessary and self-defeating challenges that make him easy to defeat.
I go for the longest possible game, but the narc. is short term. The moderner has features that make him gullible.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity