Tuesday 3 May 2016

Role of the family scape goat: to be used up. - YouTube

Role of the family scape goat: to be used up. - YouTube:



'via Blog this'





Narcissist Free -almost
Yesterday 20:20
+
1
0
1
 
 
I can only imagine how oppressive your situation was; incredible experiences.
Edit
 
+Narcissist Free -almost Thank you. I was only really at a disadvantage when I came to the advanced West, and my character structure was maladaptive here. That's when I actually became sick -- failing to thrive because of severe allergies, chronic fatigue syndrome and general emotional flatness. It was only by means of Nietzsche's philosophy and his anti-Christianity that I begun to climb out of this. And when I put some of his principles into action, I suddenly felt like blood was returning to my body -- human emotion.
Show less

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity