Sunday 10 April 2016

Darkest Days - Before Identifying the Abuse





Definitely my nervous system was frazzled for a long time, but I always kept it under control because my upbringing was so disciplinarian. Even so, at the biological level ongoing frazzledness takes its toll, and strength of mind is not really something that can control this basic biological destruction and undermining. I have found DHEA and Glutathione to be redemptive supplements. The latter especially has restored my chemical constitution so that I am able to think through the waves of narc abuse and understand them for what they are. One also has to transcend pity for those who buy into these systems of abuse, because they have made their own choices that have nothing to do with me, and I could not have prevented that.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity