Tuesday 12 April 2016

Rhodesia, extreme narcissistic injury and the stream of time (pt 2)





Did you get involved in healing as you dealt with your father or during your book writing and extended education? The reason I am asking is that depending on who you are around, it might be difficult to give yourself an altered state to be introspective. I missed this section of vids and I think I started this past September.
Jennifer Armstrong 
+Women Of The Night The healing thing is hard, almost impossible. You can have no allies in it. I spent years trying to unearth myself from all the smear campaigns only to have so-called liberals load that dirt directly back onto me. I began my healing campaign after the workplace targetting, which I experienced in the late nineties. I could fight back because I had certain schizoid qualities due to my father's extreme targetting of me.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity