Saturday 23 April 2016

On narcissists and pointlessness

5 comments
Brad McEwen
6:21 AM
+
1
0
1
 
Reply
 
+Jennifer Armstrong That is a first hand example of not being recognized for your own views, but your point of origin. Yes. A scapegoat to project their fears onto rather than discuss solutions. Like targets who are victimized at random when it was quite possible that they made have had a diolog for advancing compassion and understanding to relieve the discomfort the perpetrators feel. Wonder if that will ever evolve to a utopian existence ?
Show less
Jennifer Armstrong
6:26 AM
+
1
0
1
 
 
+Brad McEwen I wrote a book to describe what I had experienced and how little I was to blame, and it was mocked and derided.  It took me about 18 years to write that book,as I was trying to be extremely scupulous as to what I said, so as not to indict or accuse anyone of anything.  Instead, the attitude I got was that I must be a narc to have spent so long trying to explain my own perspective.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity