Thursday 14 April 2016

Why I am a narc. hunter: my father





kathy lute-tye 
How horrific a childhood you endured. I hope that you have found some peace in sharing your story. I am sure it will help others to understand how trauma to a child can influence the world, you are brave! Thank You❤️
Jennifer Armstrong 
+kathy lute-tye Thank you. But to the contrary, my childhood wasn't horrific, as the acts of violence were sporadic, and in general the level of child-culture I experienced was extremely nourishing. On the other hand, my father's actions irrevocably damaged my health and made it very hard, when I was in my late teens, early twenties to access my emotions. Because of these two things (damaged physical health and emotional repression), I attracted the attention of bullies.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity