Tuesday 12 April 2016

Rhodesia, extreme narcissistic injury and the stream of time (pt 2) - YouTube

Rhodesia, extreme narcissistic injury and the stream of time (pt 2) - YouTube:



'via Blog this'



Did you get involved in healing as you dealt with your father or during your book writing and extended education? The reason I am asking is that depending on who you are around, it might be difficult to give yourself an altered state to be introspective. I missed this section of vids and I think I started this past September.
 
+Women Of The Night The healing thing is hard, almost impossible. You can have no allies in it. I spent years trying to unearth myself from all the smear campaigns only to have so-called liberals load that dirt directly back onto me. I began my healing campaign after the workplace targetting, which I experienced in the late nineties. I could fight back because I had certain schizoid qualities due to my father's extreme targetting of me.
 
+Jennifer Armstrong Ya, the are there to keep putting stress on you anyway they can.  Strict up bringing and stresses can help you battle, I agree.  
 
+Women Of The Night Sorry-- that was a typo -- I meant I COULDN'T and I COULD fight back. If you don't know what your emotions are, you can't express them, and certainly you can't express them convincingly in a way that would get others to take your side. On the opposite side of the coin you do have extreme self control.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity