Sunday 24 July 2016

To the headline: "Islamophobia kills" - YouTube

To the headline: "Islamophobia kills" - YouTube:



'via Blog this'



I'm sorry, Dr. Armstrong. I've been encountering several stories of unappreciated talent on YT today. Based on all of the thought provoking videos you publish on this forum, I'm sure your book is very interesting. Please know that I feel like I'm assisting graduate level lectures when I view your videos. You're a mental giant, and I'm a simpleton compared to you, but I can relate to and learn so much from you. :)
 
I really appreciate it. Actually some people have acknowledged my efforts lately, at least a little. And it does make a huge difference, after two decades of being belittled, or ignored. It really does. thank you very much.
 
+Jennifer Armstrong You're very welcome. I'm glad some long overdue recognition is finally coming your way.
 
Well it is just from one or two commentators. What would be good if is people took the issue of colonialism and other issues I raise seriously. They already seem to feel that they do so, but labeling colonialism as a completely negative, unquestionable evil, whilst raising Islam to a level of being or seeming untouchable and inscrutible is not taking these matters seriously.

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity