Friday 22 July 2016

Vlog 147 Healing





I've had one lesson after another that people will not select the side of the issue (any issue) that I would have considered to be logical and common-sense. I sometimes have wondered if it was to spite me, or if there was just something wrong in their mentql processing. In all, what I have asked people to do on my behalf has been very modest. Things like, "take my side and give me moral support" or "Maybe speak to that person on my behalf. I'd owe you a debt of gratitude." Instead, people have treated me like I have just crawled out of the drain. "Of course I will not speak to that person on your behalf!" And "Of course I am only going to undermine your morale. " It is totally bizarre (not to mention disappointing, bewildering, disheartening...)

No comments:

Cultural barriers to objectivity